May I have an idea of your prices?
我能知道你的價格嗎?
Can you give me a price indication?
你能給我一個估價嗎?
Please let us know your lowest price for the goods.
請告訴我們這批貨物的最低價格。
We are ready for your offer.
我們為你準備了一份報盤。
I‘m here to hear from you about the fertilizer.
請報上一份合同中那種質量的竹筍。
We have the ability to supply tea in stock.
我們現在可以現貨供應茶葉。
We‘ll make you a formal offer next Monday.
下周我會給你一個提議。
Can you tell us the lowest CIF prices for chairs?
請告訴我們漢堡到岸價的最低到岸價。
We would like to know what you can offer and your terms of sale.
我們想知道你們能供應什么,你們的銷售條件是什么。
How long do you usually need to deliver?
你通常需要多長時間才能交貨?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交貨嗎?
Can you tell me what kind of payment you would choose?
你能告訴我你打算用什么樣的付款方式嗎?
Could you tell us the earliest date you can ship?
你能告訴我們最早的裝船日期嗎?
No other buyer has bid above this price.
沒有其他買家提供更多。
Your quotation is higher than the previous price.
你方報價高于上次。
This price is higher than what we offer to other suppliers.
這個價格比我們對其他供應商的報價高。
Do you take special orders?
你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?
Can you send us a catalogue of rubber boots and terms of payment?
你能把橡膠靴目錄連同付款條件一起寄給我們嗎?
We asked Manager Zhang about the variety, quality and price of tea.
我們詢問了張經理個關于茶葉品種、質量和價格的問題。
A large number of inquiries have proved the quality of our products.
大量的詢價證明了我們產品的質量。
This offer is subject to unsold goods.
報盤是以未售出的貨物為基礎的。
I‘m afraid the proposal is unacceptable.
恐怕你的提議是不能接受的。
The offer is not workable.
報盤不可行。
More and more questions have been asked about carpets.
地毯的詢價正在增加。
The inquiry is too big. We can only give you 200 cases.
有這么多的詢盤,我們只能給你200箱。
Enquiries are decreasing.
詢盤正在減少。
Enquiries have dried up.
詢盤正在絕跡。
Generally speaking, the inquiry is made by the buyer.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
We regret that your inquiry goods are not available.
我們很遺憾地說,你方要求的貨物目前無法供應。
They promised to forward future enquiries to Chinese companies.
他們答應把將來的詢盤轉交給這家中國公司。
The goods are of different quality.
這些貨物有多種質量可供選擇。
As long as your article is of good quality, there will be no mistakes.
只要貨物質量可靠,就不會出錯。
If the quality of your first shipment is satisfactory, there will be a lot of repetition afterwards.
如果你方第一批貨滿意,以后將續訂大量訂單。
Generally speaking, the inquiry is made by the buyer.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
Mr. Baker was sent to Beijing to inquire about the Chinese textile company.
Baker先生來北京與中國紡織公司進行詢價。
We regret that your inquiry goods are not available.
我們很遺憾地說,你方要求的貨物目前無法供應。