99精品久久99久久久久久_99热免费观看_欧美激情性国产欧美无遮挡_男女羞羞视频免费_久久精品国产精品亚洲艾草网

您當前的位置:首頁 >外貿信息>外貿動態

作為外貿業務員除了外貿業務那些外語外這些外語你也應該口若懸河

時間:2019.09.09信息來源:功夫外貿

作為外貿業務員,到國外參展,拜訪國外客戶,這都是經常有的旅行。那么我們到國外入住酒店,如何和酒店服務員交流呢?


下面是到國外參展或拜訪客戶入住酒店和酒店服務員對話模板集錦

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語


入住酒店以及行程安排對話模板一:


A: Here's the schedule we've prepared.


這是我們準備的日程表。


B: Oh, thank you.


哦,謝謝。


A: Do you mind if we talk about your schedule tomorrow?


我們明天再來商談日程表吧?


B:That will be best, I'd like to have a good rest first.


那好吧,我想好好休息一下。


A: And this is the schedule for Mrs.Hua. Eileen from our department will take care of her.


這是為華太太準備的日程表,我們部門的艾琳將負責照顧她.


B:OK.Shall we discuss the schedule in the lobby?


好的,我們在大堂里商議日程表好嗎?


A: All right. I'll see you in the lobby tomorrow morning.


好的,明天上午我們在大堂見吧。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語


入住酒店以及行程安排對話模板二:


A: Good morning. What can I do for you?


早上好,能為你做點什么?


B:Good morning. I made a reservation and I'd like to check in.


早上好,我訂了房間,現在想辦理入住登記。


A: What is your name, please.


請問您的名字?


B: It's Li Ming.


我叫李明


A: You booked 5 single rooms and 5 double rooms, Am I right?


您共訂了5個單間,5個雙人間,對嗎?


B:Yes, you are right.


是的,沒錯。


A:Here are 15 forms and please ask your people to fill in with their own signatures.


這是15張登記表,請你們每人填寫,并簽字。


B:Are all the rooms on the same floor?


所有的房間在同一層樓嗎?


A:No, because we feel hard to find so many rooms on the same floor.


沒有,因為我們很難把這么多房安排在同一層樓。


B:Is that all right?


這樣行了嗎?


A: Yes, that's all, thank you, Here are 10 keys, Please leave them at the counter when you go out.


是的,可以了,謝謝。這是十把鑰匙,你們出去的時候,請把鑰匙交到前臺。


B:OK. I really appreciate your help.


好的,非常感謝你的幫助。


A: You're welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay.


不用客氣,希望你們住的愉快。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語


酒店洗衣服務安排對話模板三:


A: Room Service, May I help you?


客服服務部,有什么可以效勞的?


B:This is from Room 204, Do you have any laundry services?


這是204房間,你們有沒有洗衣服務?


A:Yes. we do


是的,我們有。


B: Do I have to take the clothes to the laundry?


是否需要我把衣服送到洗衣房?


A:You don't have to, We'll come to collect them


不用,我們會來取的。


B:When can I get them back?


我何時可以取回衣服?


A:If they are collected now, you can get them back this evening.


如果現在送衣服,今天晚上可以取回。


B:Could I get them back in the afternoon at about five? I have an important meeting tonight.


可否下午5點鐘左右取衣服?有今晚有重要的會議。


A:I'm afraid that you have to pay 10 Dollar more.


恐怕你要多發10美元。


B: No problem.


沒問題。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語


酒店洗衣服服務安排對話模板四:


A: Room service, What Can  do for you?


這是房間服務部,我能為你做些什么?


B:I have some shirts that need laundry. and I'd like my suit pressed.


我有些襯衫要送洗,還有西裝要熨燙。


A:There's a laundry form as well as a bag in your room. Please till it out and put it together with the clothes into the bag. and the maid will come and pick it up.


您的房間里有洗衣袋,還有一張洗衣單,請你把填好的單子和衣物放入洗衣袋里,我們的女服務員會來拿。


B: How long will it take to get my clothes back?


要多長時間才能把衣服拿回來?


A:To press the suit only takes three hours, The laundry will be returned to you tomorrow around noon time. Is that all right?


熨衣服只需3小時,洗的衣服卻要等到明天中午,可以嗎?


B:That's all right, Please send someone to pick it up.


可以,請派人來拿。


A:Right away, sir!


我這就去,先生

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語


酒店洗衣服服務安排對話模板五:


A: What are your rates of laundry service?


洗衣服收費多少錢?


B:There's rate list in your dresser drawer.


您的梳妝臺抽屜里有價格表


A:Well, would you please send someone to room 110 to pick up some laundry for me?


哦,請派人來110房間拿我要洗的衣服好嗎?


B:Yes, madam, I'll send someone immediately.


好的,女士,我馬上派人來。


A:I'd like to have this laundry done.


我要這件衣服洗一下。


B:Could you fill out the laundry form?


麻煩你填一下這張表格。


A:OK. I want to have this sweater washed by hand in cold water, It might shrink otherwise,


好的,這件毛衣要冷水手洗,否則會縮水的。


B:By hand in could water, I see.


用冷水手洗,我知道了。


A:I'd like this garment dry-cleaned, please.


請把這件干洗一下。


B:OK,anything else?


好的,還有別的嗎?


A:Do you have a mending service for clothes?


你們有縫補衣服的服務嗎?


B:Pardon me.


對不起,你再說一遍。


A:Amending service, I'd like the dress mended,


我是說縫補服務,我想把這條裙子補一下。


B:I see, Yes, we can mend them


我明白了,是的,我們可以縫補。


A:When will they be ready?


什么時候可以完成?


B: We will deliver them tomorrow evening around 6:00 p.m


我們明天晚上6點鐘左右會送過來。

功夫外貿公眾號 GFWAIMAO 手機上學習外貿和外貿英語口語


酒店洗衣服服務安排對話模板六:


A: Good morning! Do you have any laundry?


早上好,有要洗的衣服嗎?


B:Yes, I want to have my shirt washed and my overcoat dry-cleaned, When can I have my laundry back?


有,我想洗一下襯衫,干洗一下外衣,什么時候可以取回衣服?


A: Usually it takes about two days to have laundry done, But you can have express or same-day sercie.


洗衣服通常兩天,不過,你可以要快洗服務或者當日服務。


B:What is the difference in price?


價格有什么不同?


A:We charge 50% more for express, but it only take 5 hours.


快洗服務要多收50%的費用,不過只需要5小時。


B:And for same-day, will I get the shirt and overcoat back this evening?


當天服務,我可以當晚就取回襯衫和外衣嗎?


A:Yes, sir, All deliveries will be made before, 6 o'clock.


是的,先生,所有的衣服都在6點以前送到。


B:I'll have same-day service then.


那我就要當天服務吧。


A:By the way, a button came off your shirt. Would you like us to sew a new one for you?


順便說一下,你的襯衫一個紐扣掉了,我們給你縫上一個新的好嗎?


B:Yes, Thank you very much.


好的,非常感謝!

   
回到頂部 | 聯系我們
河北省外貿培訓公共服務平臺   
地址:石家莊市新合作廣場 b1 1201   郵箱:87812389@163.com
違法和不良信息舉報電話:0311-67662519/4008320700
備案編號:冀ICP備11006606號-18訪問量: